EGG reserves the right to request vouchers and/or additional information in order to confirm the information given by a User in the matter of personal data, as well as to suspend temporarily or definitively those Users whose data have not been able to be confirmed. EGG will be able to request from the User certain information and/or documentation for identification purposes, as well a to know and monitor the client and its operative procedures, which will be able to vary, according to the User´s activity. EGG will be able to request periodically from the User to update this information and/or documentation. EGG reserves the right to reject an application for registration or to cancel or suspend, temporarily or definitively an Account In the event of detecting (i) discrepancies or inconsistencies in the information provided by a User, or unusual or suspicious activities of the User in the matter of PLD/FT or fraud; or (ii) in the event the User does not provide or does not update in time and form the information and/or documentation required by EGG, without such decision generating indemnification or compensation rights for the User.
EGG does not store complete credit and/or debit card data, but it does store the collection identification number provided by the payments provider in order to process collections and manage the purchase of products or services.
3. TRUTH. SWORN STATEMENT: The Users that use EGG´s Services guarantee the veracity, accurateness, validity and authenticity of the information provided, and commit themselves to maintain them properly updated, informing EGG about any alteration through the update of the corresponding information in their User Account, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org All the information and the Personal Data entered by the User are considered as an affidavit.
4. PURPOSE OF THE DATA: The Data provided by the User and collected in accordance with that established in these presents will be used for the following purposes: (i) Identification of the User and management of the registration; (ii) Possibility of giving access to the Service; (iii) To be able to have a telephone or e-mail address to contact the User in order to use the Services; (iv) Sending promotional information of EGG services, for marketing purposes.
- (i) Identification of the User and management of the registration. When a User registers in the Site it is necessary to handle the data in order to be able to identify him/her as User and to allow the access to the Service offered by EGG. The User will always be able to request that his/her account be removed sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- (ii) Possibility of giving access to the Service. The data are handled under this purpose mainly to be able to offer the User through the Site certain services provided by EGG, allowing EGG to contact the User as regards updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services.
- (iv) Sending promotional information about EGG services for marketing purposes.The processing of this data is for advertising purposes. EGG will be able to make recommendations based on the interaction of the User through the Site and the analysis of the profile (for instance, based on the browsing history and the searches carried out).
The User when subscribing to the Newsletter accepts that EGG handles his /her personal data to manage the subscription, including the sending of tailored information on services and products. If the User wishes it, he/she will be able to request to be removed from the lists for the sending of promotional or advertising information forwarding an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the instructions that will be made available in each communication.
EGG will be able to carry out promotional actions such as contests or sweepstakes and will make available to the User the bases and conditions of the action where the information related to the treatment of personal data is detailed
The User must take into account that when he/she enters his/her personal data to the Site, unless otherwise indicated, he/she is giving his/her consent for the data entered to be used for:
- a. the provision of the services offered on the Site;
- b. to receive information and assistance on services, programs, products and offers that EGG considers may be of interest to you by e-mail, mail, text message, telephone, or any other means of communication;
- c. to deal with and process any request for information, claim, question, complaint, comment, etc. made by the User through the channels provided for such purposes on the Site;
- d. statistical purposes, research and creation and improvement of business processes and services, including the improvement and personalization of the Site, data analysis, development of new products, improvement of the Site, identification of usage trends, audits, determination of the effectiveness of dissemination campaigns.
- e. to provide you with useful information and updates about the Site's services and content;
- f. to communicate and contact the User;
- g. to share necessary personal data with external service providers which provide services to EGG, such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing, training and other similar services.
Additionally, the information to be provided by the User and that EGG collects directly on behalf of this User, will be able to be used by EGG for the data interchange between Users of a same client and other Users with the purpose of offering the Services more effectively.
EGG will be able to share the information with other companies of services or sites of Internet committed to the assessment of the behaviors of the Users of Internet or similar with the purpose of improving the quality of EGG´s services. Usually these companies or internet sites have their own policies of data privacy for its protection. Anyway EGG will make its best efforts so that the privacy of the shared information is protected in the best possible way. Nevertheless, except in the Republic of Argentina, EGG will not be responsible for the damages caused by such companies and/or internet sites as for its duty of protection, confidentiality and privacy of the data that they handle.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION: EGG has adopted reasonable security measures to protect the information of the Users, and to prevent unauthorized access to their data or any unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of the same. The information collected by EGG will be kept strictly confidential. Access to personal data is restricted to those employees, contractors and representatives of EGG who need to know such data to perform their duties and develop or improve our services. EGG requires the same standards of confidentiality from its suppliers. EGG does not allow access to this information to third parties alien to EGG, with the exception of an express request from the User to access their own data.
Some of EGG's service providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area which does not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. EGG transfers the data with the appropriate guarantees and preserving the security of the same, using tools such as the Standard Contractual Clauses and in compliance with the Argentinean legislation on personal data protection.
EGG will make its best efforts to maintain the confidentiality and security of this section, but will not be liable for damages that may arise from the violation of such measures by third parties using public networks or the Internet to access such information or in cases where there has been fault or negligence of the User. That is why we ask you to help us. If you become aware that your account has been jeopardized or that someone has accessed or attempted to access your account in an unauthorized manner, please notify us immediately via email at email@example.com
The Cookies we use are indispensable and help the user to browse and move around the Site. These Cookies are necessary to recognize the User in the Site and to obtain information linked to its preferences, that could for instance be the language and country, to improve the experience in the Site. EGG could use this information so that the User sees publicity, promotions, banners and commercial initiatives in the Site and in third parties´sites.
8. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CANCELLATION AND CORRECTION OF DATA: The User will have the right to make responsible use of his/her EGG Account. At any time, the User will be able to request the cancellation of the EGG Account and the removal of its account and information of EGG´s data base, as well as to access and update its personal data. For those Users residing in Argentina, the holder of the personal data has the right to exercise the right of access to such data free of charge at intervals of not less than six months, unless a legitimate interest to that purpose is proved in accordance with the provisions of Article 14, paragraph 3 of Law No. 25,326 of the Argentine Republic. The Agency for Access to Public Information (AAIP), the controlling body of Law 25.326, is responsible for dealing with complaints and claims filed in relation to non-compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
For such purposes, the User shall send its Request by forwarding an e-mail with the subject "Access to Personal Data" to firstname.lastname@example.org. EGG will be able to require to this User to identify itself, which will be able to be verified by EGG, as well as to specify the personal data to which they wish to accede, to rectify or to remove.
10. RESOLUTION OF DISAGREEMENTS: In the event of any dispute arising from these privacy policies, all provisions regarding jurisdiction and legislation of the Terms and Conditions shall govern.
11. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT: The development team is aware of the third party services that are used in the software development process. In accordance with all laws and regulations, this team carefully chooses only the services that provide the services they say and no more than that.